The ACPS Junior Scholarship Committee has just gotten word that our ACPS Junior Scholarships will be greatly enhanced by a grant from USEF! This is exciting news and allows us to increase both the number of scholarships offered and the monetary amounts. The committee has agreed to extend the deadline for applications untilSeptember 15, 2015.
Here’s what you have to do:
- Fill out the application (under Forms, Jr. Scholarship on ACPS website) and write your letter/essay answering the questions on the form.
- Submit via email or snailmail to the address on the form by the 15th of September.
- The committee will announce the winners at the ACPS National Meeting in PA on October 3.
Available awards this year:
- $500 to the ACPS Nominee applicant for the USEF grant (Margo Goldfarb for 2015)
- $200 to the top three 2015 Junior Scholarship applicants (One of you could be the ACPS Nominee applicant to the USEF for 2016)
- $100 to four runner up Junior Scholarship applicants
The money is to be used for educational purposes, not competition fees or tack shop visits. Photos and a little information about how you use the funds is expected after the clinic, camp, coaching experience, etc. These go into the ACPS magazine and inspire all of our members!