USEF’s Key contacts for questions, inquiries, & show hosting questions:
Competitions Dept. – Katlynn Sacco, email@example.com
Compliance Dept. – Debbie Saliling, firstname.lastname@example.org
Some meeting points:
- USEF really wants to set a good example for all sports. Each show host must follow & have participants follow the Federal, State, & Local laws for COVID19. These laws supersede USEF rules.
- No spectators are allowed at shows.
- Participants have to sign off on exposure risks. Participants may bring their trainer, groom, & 1 family member. The limit is 1-3 people per participant.
- Show staff members are to wear masks & temperatures will be taken.
- Supplies are required to clean & wipe everything down. Stalls, doors, jumps, gates, frequently touched areas, etc.
- Entries are all electronic. Specified ride times are to be given to each participant.
- Overall, people being accountable for themselves, to watch out for others, & safely following all the social distancing rules.
USEF guidelines will continue to change as we learn more & they will continue to follow laws per each State.
Everyone, please stay safe!